Dear Parents and Guardians of grade 10 Belmont students;
Grade 9,10, and 11 students attended a presentation last week that provided instruction on how to select courses for their upcoming school year. We are moving from paper-based course selection to online course selection. The selection portal for students to select their courses will only be open and available to students and their families until Friday, March 1 . We have noted key points below so that you may view the process with your student.
- Students must first establish their online user account on the My Educational BC portal site. The vast majority of students have already done so. If your student has not, please see the following attachment for further information. Please note that you must use a laptop or desktop computer for this initial step. Smartphone or android devices will not work. My Ed Portal Information
- Students viewed a power point presentation with instructions to the online course selection process. We encourage families to view this power point on the Belmont web site. Here, you will find answers to questions that you may have about the online selection process.
- You may wish to look at the BC Graduation Plan as student entering grade 10 are entering the graduation program.
- The MyEd portal will be a very useful site to become familiar with over the coming years. It is here that students and families can view report cards, student schedules, course selection, etc.
- Please ask your student to sign-up to see their counsellor-of-record if they have any specific questions about the course selection process.
Thanks for your support!