Home / About / Belmont’s History

 

Ecole Belmont Secondary School opened in 1947 off of Jacklin Road in repurposed Canadian Armed Forces barracks.  In September of 2015, the Sooke School District opened the doors of the new school  in the Westhills area of the City of  Langford.   Please check out the links below to learn more about the history:

History of Sport – This information was gathered by teacher Cindy Cullen and her class in the 2014-15 school year

Wikipedia – Belmont Secondary School