Good afternoon students and families.
The information below is intended to help students and staff with the school start-up. We look forward to a great year ahead! A reminder our Bistro & Café are closed until further notice due to renovations. Please bring a lunch and snacks as needed.
September 4th – Grade 9 Students only
- Grade 9 students are to meet in the large gym at 9am
- Students are asked to find their name alphabetically on the lists provided in the gym (there are 5 copies posted) and see who their block A teacher is. Once done, students are asked to be seated in the bleachers.
- At 9:15am we will begin our welcoming assembly for grade 9s introducing them to our staff and reviewing the first week of school.
- Students will then meet with their block A teacher and be lead to their first class. Schedules, lockers, etc. will be handed out and students will get a chance to find their locker, try it out, then return to their block A class.
- They will then proceed through a mini block rotation moving to their block B, C, and then D classes.
- Students will be dismissed at 11:45am for the day.
September 5th – All grades
- All students are to report to their block A class as stated on their schedule. Although it is a Wednesday, we will be following a regular class (M,T,Th) schedule.
- Blocks ABCD (day 1 for linear classes such as Band)
September 6th – All grades
- Blocks ABCD (day 2 for linear classes)
September 7th – All grades
- Blocks ABCD
- Early Friday schedule
- Pep Rally at 1pm
September 10th – 14th
- Back to the regular daily schedule including block rotations
- PAC meeting September 11th 7pm
- School Photos on September 12th (all day)