School bus registration for the 2018/19 school year opens at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, May 2!
(This is for school bussing starting in September)
Due to unforeseen circumstances, our new online route selection and registration system will not be ready this year. We want to be able to give you a program that will work seamlessly for you, and at this time, we’re not confident our new system will be able to make registration easier for you.
As in previous years, we will be using the School Cash Online system for school bus registration. Registration is of course, free for families.
What does this mean for registration and bus route selection?
- Registration will open on time
- Parents will not be able to select bus routes.
- Experienced Transportation staff will place your child(ren) on the best routes as per your home address and school.
- If you register by June 1, you will be notified as to which bus routes your child(ren) will be on before the end of the school year.
- Bus passes will be handed out prior to or during the first week of school in September. Bus passes only apply to middle and secondary school students. Attendance will be taken in the elementary grades.
- Drivers will enforce passes during the first week of school in September.
The registration link will go live at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, May 2.
Many of our buses and routes fill quickly. Please register close to opening so that you get a spot!
Questions? Please check out some Frequently Asked Questions near the bottom of the Transportation page, or contact the Transportation Department via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call (250) 474-9845.