Welcome to Belmont Secondary School!
If you looking for a great school you found it! Our registration process for new students is as such:
- If you live in our catchment, you simply go online and enter you name and address. A login code will be sent to you to allow you to access the online registration process.
- If you live out of catchment, email or phone the school and we will provide you a login code.
- If you are already a student in our District and want to change from your normal pathway school, you fill out the online School Change Request. The Link is below: Online School Change Request
Once you submit the registration form or the school change request, we will be in contact with you for further instructions. For new registrations, we do require the following documentation:
- Proof of address
- Proof of age (usually a birth certificate)
- Any relevant legal documentation regarding custody and guardianship (if applicable)
- BC Care Card Number
- Most recent report card
- Wherever possible, this additional information is also helpful:
- Doctor’s name and number
- Dentist’s name and number
- One or more emergency contacts (two are preferred
If you do not have a computer, come on in to school and we will provide you with a computer so that you can enter online.
For District Registration Information please go to – District Registration Information