14 February 2020
Registration Information for 2020-2021 Academies
** NOTE – Before you register, please make sure you sign this online consent if you haven’t already done so.
2020-21 Secondary Academy Program Registrations will begin Monday Feb 3rd at 6:00 am
Currently registered in SD62, but would like to register for a school-based Academy (Hockey, Baseball, Softball, Golf)?
- Apply online in the Academy Registration. SD 62 Registration Website can be accessed at: https://www.sd62.bc.ca/programs-services/academies
New to SD62 and would like to register for a school-based Academy program? Students must:
- Register as a new student online on the appropriate School’s website
- Complete Academy Registration online (link above)
If you would like to register into Pacific Coast Hockey, Golf Canada, Rugby Canada or Pacific Soccer Institute, please click the following links to be directed to your program;
Only choose these programs if you were selected by our partner programs and asked to register. For our school-based Academy Programs please see above to register.
Please email Academies or call 250-391-9006 ext. 250
Note: Originally Posted on Belmont Home Page 10 January 2020
Are you ready to commit to one of our academies? If yes, you must register online. You can do this concurrently while you register for the school if you are not already registered. For new registrations from outside of catchment you will need a login code. Please contact the school if you need a login code or any other assistance.
Please note: This is for students who will be in Grades 9-12 beginning September, 2016.
- A non-refundable deposit of $85 will be required and may be paid by cheque or credit card, in person, at the School Board Office (3143 Jacklin Road)
- Fees may be paid in full or through a monthly payment plan using the School District’s on-line payment engine to be implemented shortly
For more information about SD62’s academies, please visit the Academies page on our website.