Using the Province of BC’s Provincial Letter Grades Order, as a reference, we tabulate our Honour Roll by the following criteria:
Honour Roll: 80% to 89% avg.
Honour Roll with Distinction: 90%+ avg.
Honour Roll will be calculated at the end of the course. A student will be placed on the honour roll using the following criteria:
- Must have a mark in at least three courses.
- Linear or year-long courses interim mark combined with semester one final mark.
- If a student has any one or more of these letter grades they are excluded from qualifying for the Honour Roll: I, F, SG, TS, NM.
- DL or external courses are not used.
- Courses like WEX, GT, PB, SSA are not included.
- Career Life Education 10 will be included in the June calculations.
This was renewed with input from staff and ur PAC during the 2018/19 school year.