Honour Roll and Principal’s Honour Roll Criteria
Honour Roll will be calculated each report card. A student will be placed on the honour roll using the following criteria:
- Must have a mark in three courses
- GPA average must be 3.0 or greater
- A mark between 0 – 49% will be honour roll deny
- An “incomplete” or “I” is a honour roll deny
- We do not use marks from Distributed Learning School (DL)
- Courses like DPA & GT do not count.
Principals Honour Roll
- Same as above except a GPA average must be 4.0
|4.0||86% and above|
|3.0||73% up to 85.99%|
|2.5||67% up to 72.99%|
|2.0||60% up to 66.99%|
|1.0||50% up to 59.99%|
These are wonderful achievements that look impressive on resumes or scholarship applications. Be the best you can be!!!