Home / Parents / School Change Request


Hi Parents,

If you are registered student in our District and would like to attend Belmont, you go online and make a school change request.

Online School Change Request

Once you submit this form, the school will get back to you on the status of your request.

This is not for students who:

  • Are from Spencer as you already would naturally attend Belmont once you transition from grade 8, unless you want to go to another school in our District.
  • Westshore students need a recommendation from your school administrator to attend Belmont