Every student is assigned a counsellor based on the first letter(s) of their last name.
Click the links below to book an appointment with, or email, your counsellor.
Students with LAST names starting with:
Counsellor (click name to book appointment)
|A – Gh||Todd Robertson||TRobertson@sd62.bc.ca|
|Gi – N||Michele Kiefertfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|O – Z||Rachael Sandbergemail@example.com|
Course change requests are not being considered at this time except under exceptional circumstances (errors, missing classes, grad or post-secondary requirements, new registrations).
- If you would like to register a new student at Belmont Secondary for the next school year, please continue to this link and follow the registration prompts. https://www.sd62.bc.ca/schools/registration
- If you are a registered student at Belmont, and would like to see your schedule, report card, etc., please go to your MyEd Student Portal https://myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen/logon.do
- Please go to this link for information and instructions: https://belmont.web.sd62.bc.ca/students/myed-student-portal-information/
- If your account is disabled, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Supports provided by School Counsellors
- Personal Counselling
- Post-secondary planning
- Academic advising and student scheduling
- Career exploration
Referrals to Outside Agencies
Occasionally, students will require support for personal issues that go beyond the scope of a school counselling role. Belmont’s school counsellors will be happy to assist students and their families in making referrals to outside agencies. Please do not hesitate to ask for information about counselling support outside of school.
Resources and Links to Outside Agencies:
- If you ever feel there is an immediate concern for harm to self or others, don’t hesitate to call the Vancouver Island Crisis Line 1-888-494-3888, or 911
Crisis Lines and Online Chat
- Vancouver Island Crisis Line: Call 1-888-494-3888 (24 hours); Text 250-800-3806 (6pm-10pm); chat website http://www.vicrisis.ca/ (6pm-10pm)
- Kids Help Phone: Call1-800-668-6868 (24 hours); kidshelpphone.ca
- Youth in BC: Call 1-866-661-3311 (24 hours); chat website youthinbc.com (Online chat from noon to 1:00am)
- Youth Space: http://youthspace.ca/ or text 778-783-0177
- Kuu-us Crisis Line Society (Aboriginal support line): 1-800-588-8717 (24 hours) https://www.kuu-uscrisisline.com/services-programs
- The Crisis Centre provides emotional support and crisis intervention services. Call 1-800-SUICIDE for help. https://crisiscentre.bc.ca/
Career and Post-Secondary Planning:
Education Planner – Post-secondary planning and advice, search and apply to schools in BC
Apply to schools in Alberta – https://applyalberta.ca/
Apply to schools in Ontario – https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/apply
Explore occupations and career paths with My Blueprint https://myblueprint.ca/
If you need to send your SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS to college or university (within Canada), please go to Student Transcript Services (STS) website: Student Transcript Service