TIME TABLE INFORMATION
Every effort has been made to accommodate your course preferences. If your schedule does not reflect some of your first choices, this may be because:
- The course is not offered or the course is full.
- It is a ‘singleton’ course and is in conflict with another course.
- Your particular program (Sports Academy/AVID/Dance/French Immersion) blocks your elective request.
- BE SURE TO FOLLOW THIS SCHEDULE.
Students missing a class on their schedule or with a “XAT see counsellor” block should bring their schedule to the counselling suite during THAT BLOCK.
Students who wish to request a course change must follow these steps:
- Pick up a “Course Change Request Form” from Mrs. Hyde in the counselling suite, during NON-CLASS TIME.
- Present the COMPLETED form to Mrs. Hyde, in the counselling suite, DURING NON-CLASS TIME to be time stamped.
- Students must follow their current schedule until they get called by their counsellor.
- Students will be called from their class.
- Schedules in our computer system will be updated immediately if a change is made.
Students who are not in class when called by their counsellor may lose their opportunity to discuss their desired changes.
There is VERY limited room to make changes to first semester courses.
All completed course change request forms must be submitted to Mrs. Hyde in the counselling suite by 2:30pm Friday September 7th, 2018.
Students are assigned to counsellors by last name as follows:
A – D Natalie Handy email@example.com
E – L Dan Taft firstname.lastname@example.org
M – Ro Lisa Ellis email@example.com
Ru – Z Hilde Plotnikoff firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is an update on our portables and cafeteria renovations…
Please check the documents below (Belmont School Start Up 2018) for information regarding our school start up. School begins on September 4th with Grade 9s only as in years past. All grades are in attendance on September 5th for a full school day.
Students in Grade 9 will receive their class schedule on September 4th. Grade 10-12 students will receive their schedules via mail in addition to the info below.
Our wonderful new school opened in September 2015. The original building, which has been demolished to open up more space in our community, opened in 1947.
The Library/Learning Commons is a beautiful multi use space with a view of Langford Lake.
The hallways and common spaces are spacious and open with an abundance of natural light.
The gymnasium is the largest in the province of BC!