Dear Gr. 12 Students, Parents, and Guardians;
Please see attached Grad update for Feb. 2021 Belmont Grad Update – Feb 2021
– Secondary School Academies (Gr. 9-12): 6 a.m. on February 8, 2021
– Middle School Academies (Gr. 6-8): 6 a.m. on March 8, 2021
Before you register, please make sure you sign the online consent for School Cash Online if you haven’t already done so. We use this online payment system to process Academy payments.
To register for an Academy, please refer to the attached link https://www.sd62.bc.ca/programs-services/academies and then choose the academy you are interested in.
International Student Registrations for Sports Academies
All International Student must contact the International Program Office for any Academy Program Registration. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-474-9818.
Please email Academies or call, 250-391-9002, option 3.
The latest edition of the Belmont Bulletin has now been published. Please check it out on the link below.
Parents/Guardians are required to assess their child(ren) for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to sending them to school for the day. Daily health check here: http://belmont.web.sd62.bc.ca/parents/daily-health-check/.
Whether it be a common cold or sore throat, please do not send your child to school if they are sick.
Hello Belmont Families,
We are now in the planning cycle for our April 2021 Graduation Assessments and wanted to share the following important dates:
Mon 12th – Fri 16th April 2021: http://belmont.web.sd62.bc.ca/students/graduation-assessments/
12 noon, Tuesday 10th March 2021
- See our website for details regarding how to register, linked above
The following students will be registered:
- All students in Semester 5 and Semester 6, English 10 and Math 10 classes.
- Grade 11 or 12 students who require the Numeracy 10 to complete their graduation requirements however, these students need to contact Mrs. Gunn at email@example.com by noon, Tuesday 9th March 2021 to be registered for the April assessment session.
Please note that on Tuesday 16th – Thursday 18 Feb 21 we will be offering Course Selection Support for Gr 9 – 11s who have/did not complete their course selection.
- First Floor – Tue: 10:15 – 11:15 AM & 2 – 3 PM.
- Second Floor – Wed: 10:15 – 11:15 AM & 2 – 3 PM.
- Third Floor – Thur: 10:15 – 11:15 AM & 2 – 3 PM.
- International Students on the Grad Program are to meet with Ms. Boyte according to their previously scheduled appointment.
Students will be invited to the Learning Commons for help from the Counselling Team and will be returned to their classroom once they have completed their 2021-2022 Course Selections.
Belmont hoodies, t-shirts, sweatpants and grad hoodies are on sale now for a limited time! Sales are online-only. Visit bit.ly/belmontstyle and check us out on Instagram @belmontstyle21 for all the details! Brought to you by Belmont’s Entrepreneurship 12 class. Act quick as sales end in mid-February!